A favourite with the kids.
This Milk Chocolate Smartie Fudge is a firm favourite with the kids and I must admit, I’ve taken a bit of a liking to it too.
This recipe is so quick and easy to make, that you’ll find yourself making it time and time again.
I hope you enjoy making this super easy Milk Chocolate Smartie Fudge recipe, just make sure you hide some away from the kids for yourself.
- Makes 30+ pieces
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Setting Time: 3-4 Hours
- 400g Milk Chocolate
- 1 Tin of Condensed Milk (379g)
- 3 tubes of Smarties
- 8″ Square or round tin with pop out bottom
- Large Saucepan
- Baking Paper
- Knife to Cut
- Break the milk chocolate into small pieces and place in the saucepan
2. Pour on the condensed milk and slowly mix both together on a low heat to avoid burning
3. Once completely melted, take the saucepan off of the heat and put to one side (move from hob to avoid burning)
4. After 5 minutes mix in the 3 tubes of Smarties until fully mixed together
5. Pour the mixture into your tin (lined with baking paper) and smooth out with a spatula to ensure the mixture is level
6. Place in the fridge for 3-4 hours to set
7. After 3-4 hours take out of the tin and cut into small squares – Enjoy
Store in an airtight container
The fudge generally lasts for 1 week in room temperature or 2 weeks in the fudge.
Why not check out our recipe for White Chocolate Oreo Fudge.
Would you like to earn cashback simply for purchasing the ingredients needed, take a look at this.
*This page may contain affiliate links. If you purchase or sign up to anything from this website via an affiliate link, I will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.