This White Chocolate Oreo Fudge is super easy to make with only 3 ingredients needed.
It tastes amazing and is one that everybody in my house and other houses requests regularly.
It’s perfect cut into a small squares as it’s just what you need to satisfy these sweet cravings.
I hope you enjoy making this very easy Oreo Fudge recipe and enjoy eating it even more.
- Makes 30+ pieces
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Setting Time: 3-4 Hours
- 400g White Chocolate
- 1 Tin of Condensed Milk (379g)
- 1 Tube of Oreo Biscuits
- 8″ Square or round tin with pop out bottom
- Large Saucepan
- Baking Paper
- Rolling Pin
- Sandwich Bag
- Knife to Cut
- Break the white chocolate into small pieces and place in the saucepan
2. Pour on the condensed milk and slowly mix both together on a low heat to avoid burning
3. Once completely melted, take the saucepan off of the heat and put to one side (move from hob to avoid burning)
4. Meanwhile put the Oreo biscuits into a sandwich bag and smash them with a roll pin.
5. After 5-10 minutes pour 3/4 of the smashed Oreo biscuits into the saucepan and mix in
6. Pour the mixture into your tin (lined with baking paper) and smooth out with a spatula to ensure the mixture is level
7. Sprinkle the remaining smashed Oreo’s on top of the mixture
8. Place in the fridge for 3-4 hours to set
9. After 3-4 hours take out of the tin and cut into small squares – Enjoy your homemade White Chocolate Oreo Fudge.
Store in an airtight container
The fudge generally lasts for 1 week in room temperature or 2 weeks in the fudge.
Looking for more homemade Fudge recipes? Check out our amazing Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe.
*This page may contain affiliate links. If you purchase or sign up to anything from this website via an affiliate link, I will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.